A 21-year-old female call center agent was suspected to have been electrocuted while taking a bath in her boarding house’s bathroom Monday night in Bacolod City.
BACOLOD CITY WATER DISTRICT (BACIWA) Board of Directors, from right to left, Marichi Ramos; Atty. Lawrence Villanueva, Chairman of the Board; Atty. Lorendo Dilag; Legal Counsels Atty. Roger "Brick" Reyes & Atty. Bing Sedonio, and OIC-Gen. Mgr.-designate Darwin Destacamento during Monday’s press conference at GT Hotel, during which they revealed plans to file detention charges against Baciwa GM Atty. Juliana Carbon and several employees.*(Jun de los Reyes/NDB photos)
Police Station 1 identified the victim as Lorna Casugod of Brgy. 2, Pontevedra, Negros Occidental.
The victim was taking a bath in a bathroom of N & G building near downtown Bacolod when the light went out.
ENERGREEN POWER COMPANY BRIEFING. From left, Bacolod City Councilor Alex Paglumotan, Atty. Vicente Petierre III, and mediaman John Elmer Ubaldo during Saturday’s briefing at Avenue Suites Hotel of Energreen that is building a diesel fuel-powered plant in Calumangan, Bago City that will supply cheap power to CENECO.*.
She shouted for help but but it took several minutes for her boardmates and a guard to open the locked bathroom.
They called for police assistance while others continued to break the door until it was opened.
They saw the body of Casugod still grasping for breath.