Man Electrocuted While Fixing TV Antenna
While fixing a TV antenna, a man got electrocuted and fell to the ground hitting his head on a stone, in Barangay Alimango, Escalante City around 6:30 in the morning Saturday.
Jonathan Padpad, 50, married of the place, was immediately rushed to the Dr. Vicente F. Gustilo Memorial District Hospital in Escalante.
He was later transferred to the Teresita Jalandoni Memorial Provincial Hospital in Silay City.
There is no confirmation yet as to his current medical bulletin as of press time last night.
Policemen said he hit his head on the cemented pavement when he was thrown away by the electric current voltage.
Policemen said he climbed their roof and tried to fix the antenna when he touched a live wire.
It was reported that he had intermittent TV signal.*