NDB READERS’ OPINION
* NO WORK, NOCLASSES ON FEB. 16. From 09159897549: Daghan salamat NDB NEWS-INFO for informing the Proclamation No. 269 declaring February 16, 2018 a Special Non-Working Day. Chinese New Year is always declared non-working day kaya lang daghan pa giud wa kahibaw. Take note sa Friday wa klase ug trabahao. Tenk u sir arman toga. Keep up the good work Sir.
* ON FUEL PILFERAGE PROBLEM. From 09176311419: Having problems with your truck drivers / helpers regarding theft with diesel? There's a solution to it now. Actual Monitoring Thru GPS on Gas Tank via Internet. I already installed on my trucks and there's no more pilferage. We can send a technician for briefing. Thank you.
* SUN TEXTING. From 09258635820: Ang SUN daw ka pigaw na sang ila SMS. Mga text messages always delayed mag abot sa receiver. Paging MVP.
* 'MONEY FOR EVERY SIGNED VOUCHER.' From 09103356433: Good a.m.... Corruption of (a dept.) head Mr. ... he is asking lagay in every voucher he signs.. He connives with suppliers and ask for 40 percent... You can check... People like him should be in jail...
* P12-M GRADER. From 09551172440: Ano man ini ang ginhimo sang administrasyon sa Bacolod sang 2015 nga nagbakal sang nagakalakala kag guba na nga road grader (made in China) sa lone bidder sa balor P12 million? Ini wala magamit kag na-junk na. Ini nga kaso yara na sa Office of the Ombudsman. Ang mga takaban nga naghimo sini pangurakot dapat ipakaon sa mga isda nga piranha para indi matularan!
* THE NATION UNDER PAST PRESIDENTS. From 09156442345: Hello NDB. Our nation has not really developed to its full potential, rather stagnated during halfway of the Marcos regime. Gained a snail-paced, lackadaisical momentum at the end of Cory's time. And proceeding forth through 4 presidents without really achieving ground-steady developments, until Pres. Duterte wielded to use the sword to punish criminals, curbing their numbers for our nation's ultimate gain. See the difference?
* BING VS. NEWKS. From 09464421721: To stop the endless fight between Bing and Monico, it must be settled by a slugfest in the ring. Monico, a lightheavyweight, is athletic and taller, must top the scales at 135 lbs (lightweight) to offset his edge. What we need now is how to convince them to make this viable.
** OVERPASS & WATER SPILL. From 09166578432: Good day NDB. Wala gid progreso Ciudad sg Bacolod kay asta subong wala pa gd suga ang overpass dira sa Mansilingan Elementary Schoool. Ang karigna sg malapad nga amawan tunga karsada sa Bakyas area indi gid masarangan kay-uhon ka DPS kg engineering brigade ka Bacolod City Government, Asta lang sila kutkot palikaw tubig. Why not hire engineering brigade from Cebu or Iloilo to solve the problem.
* CHARTER CHANGE. From 09077447474: We wish that our 1987 Constitution must be amended through the elected delegates and not by incumbent lawmakers. If we allow these mostly narcissistic solons to monkey around with the Charter Change, then they would gormandize the nation's treasury and natural resources.
* ILLEGAL TERMINALS. From 09183813440: Sa kadugay na sang mga illegal bus terminal sa Bacolod ilabi na sang ROAD MASTER kag LCC EXPRESS, ngaa ginatugutan gihapon? Ano ini may tongpat, chief Acebuche?
* CHANGING THE CONSTITUTION. From 09464708208: The proposed Cha-cha would further open the Philippines' economy and resources to imperialist plunder. Among the suggested revisions to the Constitution include unlimited foreign ownership and control of public utilities, land, educational institutions, and mass media.
* DEPUTY OMBUDS. From 09094646847: The 90-day suspension by President Duterte on Overall Deputy Ombudsman Melchor Carandang is invalid. Unless the ruling in the case of former deputy Ombudsman Emilio Gonzales III in 2014 is reversed by the Supreme Court, the President has no autority to suspend Carandang.
* ACEBUCHE. From 09454410061: If Supt. Acebuche won't resign for not having a leg to stand on as BTAO head, Mayor Bing should relieve him now. Otherwise Bacolod would be a lawless city.
* PDP-LABAN. From 09486429617: The PDP-Laban Party founded by Ex-Senator Nene Pimentel in 1982, is now being deluged with politicians who want to be with Pres. Duterte. The party leadership should make sure that these "butterflies" are sincere and really interested in the party's ifeals and not just toadies.
** NOCECO ELECTION IN BINALBAGAN. From 0939336...: Good day to Negros (Daily) Bulletin. My mobile number is not important so you can delete it here. Did media people know about a Temporary Restraining Order that prevented the holding of the election for NOCECO director for Binalbagan also known as District 6 just this Saturday February 10, 2018? A TRO was sought and subsequently issued by the court because NOCECO failed to inform the Municipality of Binalbagan it is holding an election there. Why NOCECO did not inform the town LGU is a mystery to me, too. Maybe there are things media can look deeply into NOCECO management and board. Start the game guys. We will finish it! It is Digong’s time!
** FRENCH FRIES VS. BALDNESS. From 09258635820: Funniest news is, McDonald's french fries discovered to be a cure for baldness. ... TO ABS-CBN, (you) should give an update on the status of NBA Premium & Basketball TV channles which Skycable & Skydirect stopped airing for many months already. Many subscribers of Skycable & Skydirect feel robbed after NBA games were stopped showing abruptly.
* 'CAPITOLER ASKING FOR MONEY.' From 09103356433: Good a.m. Calling the attention of Gov. Marañon, suppliers are complaining that ... head Mr. ... is asking money everytime papers pass his office for signing. Corrupt people like ...should be kicked out of the Capitol. .. Regarding the employees problem in the Provincial Capitol, the real probem was caused by Miss ... herself. Job vacancies were reserved to her families and friends, ask the nurses at TJPH.
T E X T M A T E S
* 0929-3356406: HI NDB HANAP PO AKO NNG TXTMT 29 ABOVE. DANNY GLE FRM TANGUB. TNK U MOR FAWER.
* 0907-9632286: hy NDB nga u lang q tani txtmate ang boot lang kg nd bastos, 23 to 26 years old, nali ni gali from kabankalan, tnkz gd more power
* 0930-4302598: Gud pm hanap lng aqu katexm8 ng bu0t lng auh 30 ab0ve
* 0930-6976988: hai NDB ngau q txtfrnd nga girl 20 pataas,, Dave gli,,. tnx gd n happy valentine's
* 0918-5273887: hi ulit pwdi ka mangayu txm8 gurl onli ang idad 25 pataas boi ko gli kenken gli name ko
** 0909-6874407: Gud am ndb ngau ko textmate nga 60lang pataas boy only...
* 0943-2771954: gud day mangau ko tni girl txtmet 20 above kag mabuot... Tnx NDB more power
* 0907-0875663: Hi Good Morning NDB, I'm Joshua paki-hanap po ng txtm8 girl lng 18-20 years Old bout lng kag la lng ga pang triping kag d lng munog ntu tnz gd
* 0950-8413363: g0od m0rning NDB.. I'm jay, hnp lng po aq ng txtm8, girl, 18 to 20, thanks.
G R E E T I N G S
& M E S S A G E S
* 09126443153: HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY everyone especially to my GF, I love u luv, thank u sa understanding, love and care mo. Be careful always. You are my forever!