NDB READERS’ OPINION
* OVERPASS & WATER SPILL. From 09166578432: Good day NDB. Wala gid progreso Ciudad sg Bacolod kay asta subong wala pa gd suga ang overpass dira sa Mansilingan Elementary Schoool. Ang karigna sg malapad nga amawan tunga karsada sa Bakyas area indi gid masarangan kay-uhon ka DPS kg engineering brigade ka Bacolod City Government, Asta lang sila kutkot palikaw tubig. Why not hire engineering brigade from Cebu or Iloilo to solve the problem.
* CHARTER CHANGE. From 09077447474: We wish that our 1987 Constitution must be amended through the elected delegates and not by incumbent lawmakers. If we allow these mostly narcissistic solons to monkey around with the Charter Change, then they would gormandize the nation's treasury and natural resources.
* ILLEGAL TERMINALS. From 09183813440: Sa kadugay na sang mga illegal bus terminal sa Bacolod ilabi na sang ROAD MASTER kag LCC EXPRESS, ngaa ginatugutan gihapon? Ano ini may tongpat, chief Acebuche?
* CHANGING THE CONSTITUTION. From 09464708208: The proposed Cha-cha would further open the Philippines' economy and resources to imperialist plunder. Among the suggested revisions to the Constitution include unlimited foreign ownership and control of public utilities, land, educational institutions, and mass media.
* DEPUTY OMBUDS. From 09094646847: The 90-day suspension by President Duterte on Overall Deputy Ombudsman Melchor Carandang is invalid. Unless the ruling in the case of former deputy Ombudsman Emilio Gonzales III in 2014 is reversed by the Supreme Court, the President has no autority to suspend Carandang.
* ACEBUCHE. From 09454410061: If Supt. Acebuche won't resign for not having a leg to stand on as BTAO head, Mayor Bing should relieve him now. Otherwise Bacolod would be a lawless city.
* PDP-LABAN. From 09486429617: The PDP-Laban Party founded by Ex-Senator Nene Pimentel in 1982, is now being deluged with politicians who want to be with Pres. Duterte. The party leadership should make sure that these "butterflies" are sincere and really interested in the party's ifeals and not just toadies.
** NOCECO ELECTION IN BINALBAGAN. From 0939336...: Good day to Negros (Daily) Bulletin. My mobile number is not important so you can delete it here. Did media people know about a Temporary Restraining Order that prevented the holding of the election for NOCECO director for Binalbagan also known as District 6 just this Saturday February 10, 2018? A TRO was sought and subsequently issued by the court because NOCECO failed to inform the Municipality of Binalbagan it is holding an election there. Why NOCECO did not inform the town LGU is a mystery to me, too. Maybe there are things media can look deeply into NOCECO management and board. Start the game guys. We will finish it! It is Digong’s time!
** FRENCH FRIES VS. BALDNESS. From 09258635820: Funniest news is, McDonald's french fries discovered to be a cure for baldness. ... TO ABS-CBN, (you) should give an update on the status of NBA Premium & Basketball TV channles which Skycable & Skydirect stopped airing for many months already. Many subscribers of Skycable & Skydirect feel robbed after NBA games were stopped showing abruptly.
* 'CAPITOLER ASKING FOR MONEY.' From 09103356433: Good a.m. Calling the attention of Gov. Marañon, suppliers are complaining that ... head Mr. ... is asking money everytime papers pass his office for signing. Corrupt people like ...should be kicked out of the Capitol. .. Regarding the employees problem in the Provincial Capitol, the real probem was caused by Miss ... herself. Job vacancies were reserved to her families and friends, ask the nurses at TJPH.
* TO BACOLOD ADMINISTRATOR. From 09213482491: May memo ang City Administrator nga indi puede ang government employee mag engage sa mga transaction sa mga building permits, electricial permits, etc. Subong nakatilingala nga ang nagailinaway sa mga permits puro empleado ka OBO. Ano ang buot silingon wala ni bug-at ang memo ka City Administrator? Gapakilala lang ni nga ang naga-pangdakup ka fixer nga mga tawo ni ... connivance man sa amo ni nga bulohaton ka mga casual kag regular nga empleado ka OBO nga amo ang nagakadapat tawgon ga fixer. Ano ni sila bulag o nagapabulag bulag? Ang malain pa kay ang mga electrical practitioner ginapangitaan ka mayor's permit...
** QUESTION FOR BREDCO. From 09159897549: How about pushing a question for answer to BREDCO in Bacolod reclamation port management group's request with Bacolod City Hall for 25 years extended management of city port? No transparency in negotiations? Why only 3.8 million pesos every year share to city? Why city counterpart group charging only 5.2 million pesos a year? Smelled something port-able behind the walls of pier-di? (City official ... ) did you know who heard your conversation behind walls before session? ... aw ah abiko iban rep.house kay isusugid quo chayo ...!
* FROM CHINA W/ SHABU. From 09258635820: PDEA says most of illegal drugs supply comes from China. Our good President should coordinate with Chinese authorities to be strict & stop this since he's currently in good terms with Chinese gov't.
* TASK FORCE KASANAG. From 09266650435: Task Force Kasanag or TFK is a 9-year-old pure volunteer organization, a pure crusader for peace and development. A warrior against crimes, illegal drugs, corruption and terrorism. We will continue our advocacy for the future of our next generation. Many sacrifices will come our way but our aim and commitment is the willingness to sacrifice for the common good.
* DUTERTE MONEYS. From 09077257724: Pres. Duterte have ordered the preventive suspension of Deputy Ombudsman Carandang for digging his bank transaction records from AMLC. Ombudsman Morales would not implement the order because her office is an independent body tasked to probe officials of corruption. Who will win?
* FEB. 25 STUDENTS' WALK-OUT. From 09955072460: Harry Roque said that Palace is against students' walk-out of classes on Feb. 25 mass rally. But how could they attend the gathering without skipping classes? . . . It seems that Pres. Duterte would like to rule the country as a despot. He does not want dissent. He wants to control the Supreme Court, the Ombudsman, etc.
T E X T M A T E S
* 0907-9632286: hy NDB nga u lang q tani txtmate ang boot lang kg nd bastos, 23 to 26 years old, nali ni gali from kabankalan, tnkz gd more power
* 0930-4302598: Gud pm hanap lng aqu katexm8 ng bu0t lng auh 30 ab0ve
* 0930-6976988: hai NDB ngau q txtfrnd nga girl 20 pataas,, Dave gli,,. tnx gd n happy valentine's
* 0918-5273887: hi ulit pwdi ka mangayu txm8 gurl onli ang idad 25 pataas boi ko gli kenken gli name ko
** 0909-6874407: Gud am ndb ngau ko textmate nga 60lang pataas boy only...
* 0943-2771954: gud day mangau ko tni girl txtmet 20 above kag mabuot... Tnx NDB more power
* 0907-0875663: Hi Good Morning NDB, I'm Joshua paki-hanap po ng txtm8 girl lng 18-20 years Old bout lng kag la lng ga pang triping kag d lng munog ntu tnz gd
* 0950-8413363: g0od m0rning NDB.. I'm jay, hnp lng po aq ng txtm8, girl, 18 to 20, thanks.
* 0918-5273887: hi pwdi ka pangayu cullm8 o txm8 ang interesado lng ah .. salamat nke nme.. ken2x...
* 0907-8037575: good mrning I'm john hnap me prtty singlmom or grls 20abve ready 2met me
** 0910-9706111: hi p0 NDB hanap p0 ak0 ng txt m8, I’M GLYDEN fr0m isabela
* 0909-6789117: Hi NDB plz publish my number, looking for a girl txtmate. By the way im archie of silay. Thank you and more power