May 1st, 2013
NDB NEWS-INFO ALERT** (ndb-online.com) :::
- "Same lukewarm gov't response to labor sector woes, March-rallies on in major cities"
- Job fair today at SM City Bacolod with dozens of companies hiring; Bring biodata, transcript of records & other papers to show you are ready for work
- Wads of fake money bills were turned over to the Prov'l PNP
- Negrosanon Migz Zubiri asking for Gov. Marañon's & Vice Gov. Alvarez' support to his senatorial bid
- "Bayan Muna must not prevent a group or individual from representing Negros & Panay in Congress like Abang Lingkod," says 1st nominee Stephen "Carapali" Paduano
- Family of the late Bacolod SP Secretary Atty. Nilo Alejandrino is complaining vs. piece-meal release of his retirement benefits
- Escalante City PNP's month-long "Prayer Crusade for Peace" to end with a "March for Peace & Inter-faith Program" at the city's plaza 5PM on Thursday May 2; City PNP OIC-chief Jefferson Descallar says for orderly, peaceful, credible election
- Abang Lingkod party-list nominee Stephen "Carapali" Paduano twits Bayan Muna & Cong. Neri Colmenares for spreading rumors that Abang Lingkod is disqualified
- Bacolod businessmen on watch vs. fake money bills, Public warned anew
- Banago, Bacolod fire victims need more help
- Recipients of post-marked warning letters from 'NPA' are urging NPA to confirm or deny letters; PNP, Army on watch in Moises Padilla
- Bacolod councilor Homer Bais resigns from Nationalist People's Coalition & heads pro-Gov. Marañon campaign group in city
- #27 TUCP Party-list reminding working Pinoys to take precautions on ATM payroll withdrawals vs. identity theft gadgets on ATMs during pay day week.*
**Refer: Arman Toga, Negros Daily Bulletin.