Archive - May 20, 2012
(Refer to Arman Toga @ 09393999393 / email@example.com )
- 1. 19 Don Bosco students from Cebu were hurt and subsequently rushed to various hospitals in Bacolod City yesterday morning (past 11, Saturday) after the bus they were riding from San Carlos City, Negros
Occidental lost control on a downhill and fell into a ravine along the eco-tourism highway in Barangay Igmaya-an, Don Salvador Benedicto town,; They were on a 2-bus trip on the way for a seminar in ambukal
Mountain Resort in Murcia; No life lost.
- Low Pressure Area (LPA) near Mindanao to intensify the effects of the Inter-Tropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ) and cause rains in many parts of the Visayas and Mindanao including Luzon today
- Negros Occ. Provincial PNP director Guisihan says "professionalism by most mediamen in Bacolod and province is reason for the absence of serious threats vs. the Negros press"
- OPAPP says peace talks with RPA-ABB gaining headway, but it will study peasant groups' fact-finding result vs. RPA-ABB
- Broadcaster Romy Niere, formerly a staunch ally of Bacolod Mayor Leonardia, says no reconciliation with Mayor Bing, Vows to expose more city government anomalies
- "Stop spreading lies against the Iglesia Ni Cristo, Don't use the INC as a scapegoat for your defeat"
- Mother and son in Hinoba-an town file administrative and criminal charges vs. Talacagay Barangay captain Edith Tacdoro before the Provincial Prosecutor's Office
- Lopezes put up "Private Property" signages at the Felisa landfill in Bacolod, as City Hall shows no sign of settling the balance of P3.8-M with the Lopez family; Roy Lopez says the title of the land is still under the name of the family so "ownership is still ours"
- "Save your money, do not buy China-made and reconditioned cell phones, they don't last and mostly cannot be repaired"
- Bacolod PNP solves 3 of 5 cases of killings that victimized gays, but the gay community is still worried and restive.
- Annular Solar Eclipse partially visible in the Philippines from 4 A.M. till at sunrise tomorrow Monday May 21.